What is it?
Brought to you by the Passport Program, The Winter Edition is its wintry sister edition, designed to encourage urban explorers to get out and enjoying the city’s best bars even when the snow is falling.
How it works
The Program remains as simple as ever: the book grants guests 2-for-1 drinks at each of the 40 participating bars, plus local offers from lifestyle brands, local retailers, and invitations to pop up events throughout the season. Winter Edition purchasers also receive exclusive offers from our sponsors and partners to attend intimate influencer events and redeem
Dates & Distribution
The Winter Edition will be valid from December 1 through March 15, giving our 3,500 users over 3 months to use the book.
Branding & Digital Engagement
Showcase Your Brand
- Winter Edition Perk feature directly emailed to purchasers featuring your offer.
- Single branded page inside the Winter Edition, to connect your brand to the experience of each purchaser
- One dedicated social post featuring a Winter Edition cocktail with your spirit (8,000+ followers)
- Highest visibility logo placement on digital promotions (email and web)
Social Media Promotions
Direct Email Campaigns
Printed Brand Placements
Co-Host a Winter Edition Pop-Up Event
- We’ll match you with one of our favorite Winter Edition venues and spirit providers for an evening pop up event where guests can redeem an extra complimentary cocktail.
- Dedicated email to all of our Winter Edition purchasers encouraging them to attend.
- Event logistics, marketing, any necessary ticketing or other event pieces handled by the Two Parts team.
- Compelling Winter Editionr perks offer featuring a gift or significant discount to purchasers. Work with the Two Parts team to craft the right message!
The Two Parts Way
One Part Seamless Integration +
One Part Long-Term Partnership
Two Parts, makers of the Passport Program, works to create community through discovery, consumption, and discussion of local experiences, craft products, and to cheer those behind it all.
The Two Parts recipe for successful sponsorships is to keep our promise to our audience by producing carefully curated partnerships. In short, It’s important our Passport holders resonate with the brands and offers in our pages. We want to position our sponsors as partners in the experience we’re creating, finding ways to weave their brands into the Passport in order to generate maximum brand visibility.